Unlike Tiacho and Suki, who have been coming to work with Tim for the last two and a half years, Chanel doesn't have her "spot" yet. Suki is almost always found on "her" couch and Tiacho is either on the hardwood floor in the main office area or tucked in behind the desk that Tim and I work at. Chanel on the other hand was all over. She was on the couch at one point but that didn't last very long. Then she was laying in front of the couch, but again, not quite right. At point point I saw her next to the couch but apparently that wasn't satisfactory either. Then she was over to the filing cabinet...
Then over by Sean's desk. Later, and for quite some time she was tucked pretty far under my chair...
Eventually she settled in at the doorway to the office Tim and I share...
She ended up falling asleep here for a while with her head sticking out the door just far enough so she could see anything coming. Well... she would have seen it had she not been comatose...
It's pretty exhausting trying to find just the right napping spot!
And where was Tiacho and Suki? Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteThey go to Trainer Dan on Thursdays :-)
DeleteHello, my name is Brittany. I am Jerry & Sue's daughter. I can't even begin to describe my sadness over missing Chanel. She was my very first puppy love. She was the one who helped me through the hardest years of my life. When my husband was on deployment, she was my absolute best friend. She gives the best hugs when you need them, and can make you laugh when that is the LAST thing on earth you want to do. I also cannot even begin to describe the joy I have when I see how great of home she has with you both. I believe you are an answer to prayer. Thank you for adopting my puppy and loving her like she deserves. Your blog makes laugh and cry all at once. =) I'm so excited for her and her new adventures!
ReplyDeletep.s.
I have some puppy pictures of her if you are interested =)
Hi Brittany!
ReplyDeleteIt was such a treat to read your note. Thank you so much for writing! I can't even imagine what it must be like to have to give your dog up. The night Jon and I got home after we met Chanel for the first time I actually cried. We had decided that we would adopt her and while that seemed like a good idea I couldn't help but feel like I was taking somebody else's dog. It broke my heart. I'm sorry you miss her so much, but I'm also relieved to hear that you have been enjoying reading about all of Chanel's new adventures. Jon and I continually comment on how lucky we were to have adopted such an amazing dog. When we took her camping there was a 5 month old baby girl who latched on to Chanel with two fist fulls of fur and squealing, rocked back and forth, pulling on Chanel's coat the whole time. Chanel could care less. She looked away and didn't even seem to notice. We knew at that point we had a pretty special dog. Thanks for all the training and love you put into her. She's pretty amazing and we're constantly thankful for how much she just loves people.
We would LOVE puppy pictures of her!!! Please send any you'd like to lightchic@gmail.com.
Thanks again, and I hope you're well!
~Tina