Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday driver

We got a late start this morning and now we are off to run errands. I think Chanel is really bummed to go for a car ride. What do you think? :-)

6 comments:

  1. I think she is having a fine time! You how ever are driving with you knee. Tina better not be in that vehicle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... As you can see I am on the passenger side.

    But thanks for the heads up I will use my knee next time I need to take a picture of her while I am driving :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jon, you know that is not what I ment! LOL! Of course I thought you were the driver, look at the white center line on your side of the car! :-)

      Delete
  3. Jon & Cindy,
    Thank you so much for all of the posts. It makes it easier as we are missing Chanel. Again I want to state I believe this was ordered of God. It's hard to believe we have found such a PERFECT home for Chanel. We KNOW she hasn't had time to miss us....lol. We love you guys and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, I too believe this was ordered of God! Jon and Tina, are the best parents a dog could want! :-)

      Delete
  4. Sue, your comments were much needed! Jon and I had been thinking of you and Jerry and Brittany a lot and hoping you all were coping with the departure of your puppy ok. I've had to put down a few dogs, and while that's not what you did with Chanel, you still had to say goodbye. I'm so glad to hear the blog has been helping! We ended up getting pretty busy these last few months, but hopefully we'll be able to get back to posting stuff on a more regular basis!

    Much love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete